Exam results and accreditations
We are proud of our pupils who accomplish amazing results given their individual journeys.
Our pupils are gifted and talented individuals and the range of qualifications they have passed in 2021 is outstanding. We look forward to seeing our pupils continuing progress and growth.
2020/21 exam results
Pupils at TCES North West London gained qualifications including the A-levels, GCSEs, BTEC and Functional Skills, and the leadership Peer Mentor Awards.
We maintain our excellent standard as a Platinum Arts Award School with great success with our talented pupils in Art.
Five pupils gained the level 2 Peer Mentor qualification.
- 100% of pupils gained a Maths qualification.
- 87.5% of pupils gained an English qualification.
- Two pupils gained an Art A-level, one with a Grade B in Year 11 and one with a Grade C in Year 10.
- Six pupils have achieved a grade 4 or above in Art GCSE.
- Seven pupils gained a PE Short course in GCSE with 71% gaining a grade 4 or above.
- One pupil gained a Distinction in level 3 Diploma in Creative Media Production and Technology.
- One pupil gained a GCSE in English and Maths.
- One pupil in Year 10 gained a Grade 9 in GCSE Art: Photography whilst another gained a Grade 6.
- One pupil in Year 10 pupil gained a Functional Skills level 2 in English.
- 83% of pupils at North West in Year 9 now have entry level qualifications in English and Maths.
- One pupil in Year 10 gained a BTEC level 2 in Home Cooking.