Exam results and accreditations
TCES East London pupils gained qualifications across a range of subjects including GCSEs and Functional Skills. The leadership Peer Mentor Awards and the English-Speaking Board exams allow our pupils to gain qualifications in the younger years whilst developing their communication, debating and presentation skills.
Six pupils gained the level 2 Peer Mentor qualification
There were 11 pupils in Year 11 at TCES East London
- Eight pupils gained a GCSE in English and Maths.
- Two pupils gained a Grade 4 or above in both English and Maths.
- Ten pupils gained qualifications in both English and Maths.
- Three pupils gained a Grade 4 or above in Maths.
- Three pupils gained a Grade 4 or above in English.
- One pupil gained the equivalent of 6 GCSE at Grade 4 or above.
- Five pupils gained GCSE Biology — the first time GCSE Biology has been taken at TCES.
- Two pupils were successful at BTEC Music Level 2, one receiving a double distinction this is the first time this BTEC has been taken at TCES.
- Three pupils passed the GCSE PE Short Course all achieving Grade 4 or above.
- Five pupils passed Entry level certificates in science.
There were 8 pupils in year 10
- Three pupils passed units towards their level 1 Functional Skills English.
- Four pupils passed Entry Level Certificate in English and Maths between entry level 1 to 3.
- 42 ESB qualifications were achieved by our pupils allowing our pupils at all levels to celebrate their progress in communicating.