We are proud of our exceptional pupils who accomplish outstanding academic outcomes — excellent progress given the journeys they have been through.
Our gifted and talented pupils gained a range of qualifications in the 2020/21 academic year which is amazing.
- 90% of pupils in year 11 at TCES Schools gained a qualification in English and Maths
- New GCSEs were added to our range of subjects to meet the talents of our learners
- First GCSE Biology was taken this year and passed.
- A Create pupil in year 13 gained a grade 7 in Maths GCSE
Success in our Specialism — 'The Arts'
- 3 pupils passed A level Art across the TCES Schools. One with a grade C in year 10 and one with a grade B.
- 100% of pupils entered for GCSE Art gained a Grade 4 or above with one of our talented pupils in year 10 gaining a Grade 9 in Photography.
- BTEC Music at level 2 was taken for the first time with pupils gaining the equivalent of 2 good GCSE grades.
Improved Pupil Outcomes
- 75% of pupils in year 11 at TCES Schools gained a Grade 4 or above in at least 1 GCSE.
- 73% gained Grade 4 or above in PE across our schools.
Please see below for further details of qualifications passed: