We are proud of our exceptional pupils who accomplish outstanding academic outcomes - excellent progress given the journeys they have been through.
Upon joining us pupils will have already, on average, experienced three permanent exclusions and been out of full time, group education for up to 18 months. On arrival at TCES they are playing catch up in working towards Level 1 and 2 qualifications.
They are gifted and talented individuals and the range of qualifications they have passed in the 2019/20 academic year is amazing and we know they will build on these in the future.
- 100% of pupils in year 11 at TCES East London achieved both English and Maths GCSE
- TCES pupils were awarded GCSEs in a broader range of subjects than ever before
- First Engineering GCSE taken and passed in a year
- First History GCSEs ever, one pupil gaining a grade 5 in a year
- First year that pupils have gained double Science GCSE in our schools
- GCSE Photography – a grade 5 in year 9 and a grade 7 in year 10
- 18 pupils gained the Level 2 Peer Mentor qualification
Please see individual schools for further details of qualifications passed: