Exam results and accreditations
We are proud of our pupils who accomplish amazing results given their individual journeys. On joining us pupils will have already, on average, experienced three permanent exclusions and been out of education for up to 18 months. On arrival at TCES they are playing catch up in working towards level 1 and 2 qualifications. They are gifted and talented individuals and the range of qualifications they have passed in 2020 is outstanding and we know they will build on these in the future.
2019/20 exam results
- Five pupils gained the level 2 Peer Mentor qualification
- There were two year 11 pupils who took qualifications in 2020
- One year 11 gained Functional Skills level 3 IT
- One year 11 gained a pass at the reading unit for Functional Skills level 3
- One year 12 gained an AS level in Art at Grade B
- Four pupils gained units towards English Functions Skills Entry Level 3
- Five pupils gained an Entry Level 3 in the Functional Skills IT award.
- Four pupils gained the Entry Level 3 award in Functional Skills IT
- Three pupils gained a unit towards English Functions Skills Entry Level 3
- The first IT Functional Skills qualifications, 11 pupils gained the entry level 3 qualification