Exam results and accreditations
We are proud of our pupils who accomplish amazing results given their individual journeys.
Pupils at TCES Create Learning gained qualifications across a range of subjects including GCSE, BTEC, Functional Skills and the leadership Peer Mentor Awards.
2020/21 exam results
- Two pupils gained the Level 1 Peer Mentoring qualification.
- Four pupils in Year 11 have qualifications in English and Maths*
- One pupil has a Functional Skills Level 1.
- One pupil gained an A-level in Art at Grade B.
- One pupil gained a GCSE Maths at Grade 7.
- One pupil gained GCSE Art: Photography at Grade 6.
- One pupil gained a Level 2 Life Certificate.
- Four pupils gained the Life Award.
- Two pupils in Year 10 passed GCSE Art with Grade 7 and Grade 4.
- One pupil gained a Level 2 Functional Skills.
- Five pupils in Year 9 and 10 gained entry level qualifications in English.
- Three pupils in Year 10 gained an entry level qualification in Maths.
*Some exams have been gained in previous years.