Parents and Carers
TCES Group aims to work closely with parents and carers to provide the highest standard of education for our pupils.
If there is anything you would like to speak with us about, please call either the school office or our head office on 020 8543 7878.
Please click on the link below to view the latest 2017-2018 TCES Group Parent Calendar.
For the opportunity to say how you feel about your child’s school, access Ofsted’s Parent View website.
Are you a parent or carer of a pupil at a TCES Group school and wish to become more involved? Join the Parent Council at your child’s school to help support the school, plan activities/events and fundraise, discuss and influence key issues and represent the voice of all parents. Contact each school directly to find out how to get involved.
Raising the Participation Age (RPA)
The government has increased the age to which all young people in England must continue in education or training. For further details you can follow this link to the Department for Education’s article regarding this important change to young people’s lives. You can also call your school’s office or the Head Office if you would like to discuss this.
The standard school uniform consists of:
• Black blazer with school badge – school will provide
• Grey Sweatshirt with school badge – school will provide
• White Polo Shirt with school badge – school will provide
• Black Trousers (no jeans/combat trousers/leggings)
• Plain black school shoes (no trainers)
• Black socks
• Plain Bag
The standard sports uniform consists of:
• Blue P.E. T-Shirt with school badge – school will provide
• Blue or black P.E. shorts (no logos or stripes)
• Blue or black jogging bottoms (no logos or stripes)
• Non-marking trainers – please note these may get dirty or damaged due to the nature of the activities, so we advise no expensive trainers to be worn for P.E.
Physical Education is a compulsory part of the school timetable. All students are expected to take part in the lessons, in correct sports attire. Exceptions will only be made if the school is informed by a parent/carer that their child is unable to participate.
Please note there should be no logos or slogans on any item of clothing or footwear.
To keep up to date with all TCES Group school’s term dates, please visit our Term Dates page here.