TCES Group’s staff teams are made up of Headteachers, Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Therapists, Psychologists and many other professionals.
School Business Coordinator, East London Independent School
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious School Business Coordinator, to be the lead support professional at our East London school to support us on our journey to sustained excellence and best practice in this field.
Key requirements for the posts are:
• Demonstrable outstanding administrative skills
• Demonstrable experience of finance, HR, facilities management, health and safety
• Demonstrable experience of working in an education environment.
• Demonstrable good judgement, emotional intelligence, commitment, reliability and integrity
• Experience in line management
How to apply
To apply for any role with TCES Group please download our application form and equal opportunities form below, and return to HR@tces.org.uk
Teaching Talent Recruitment Specialists
Teaching Talent, our in-house recruitment agency, provides both permanent and temporary SEN teachers and support staff across all of the TCES Group in London and the South-East. Search for current vacancies via the Teaching Talent website here.
They are also interested in receiving speculative CV’s, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please contact the Teaching Talent office on: 020 8518 3779.